Zambia Pictures
Hello all, I'll try to make this more scenic next time. I hope the captions make sense as I was rushing typing them. It's just a collection of some of my experiences in Zambia thus far.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2125061284
If the link doesn't work, I've sent an invite directly to the yahoogruops as well.
Hope you all are well. And FYI, I just received the 4 packages I mailed myself so it took a little over 20 days to reach me. But they were pretty heavy, so I think if anyone wants to send anything from now forward you should begin using the address in Southern Province where I'll be posted. It is:
Natalie J. Gill/PCV
Peace Corps
PO Box 630569
Choma, Southern Province Zambia
Lots of Love,
Natalie
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2125061284
If the link doesn't work, I've sent an invite directly to the yahoogruops as well.
Hope you all are well. And FYI, I just received the 4 packages I mailed myself so it took a little over 20 days to reach me. But they were pretty heavy, so I think if anyone wants to send anything from now forward you should begin using the address in Southern Province where I'll be posted. It is:
Natalie J. Gill/PCV
Peace Corps
PO Box 630569
Choma, Southern Province Zambia
Lots of Love,
Natalie
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home