Me the Bike Rider
Just a quick note.
I rode about 20km (I think that's a little over 12 miles) in one day on Monday. And to think less than 10 years ago I couldn't ride a bike at all. I'm truly amazing myself, it seems that each day I cycle it get's easier and easier, I'm getting stronger. Maybe I'll do a bike marathon when I go back, who knows, the possibilities are endless.
I've had more than 8 meetings in 2 weeks with different village communities. The district town offices are supportive of my work, things are running very smoothly. I'll update more later and I'll try to remember to take a picture of me in my bike gear. It's quite sporty.
Take care and don't forget to write and keep in touch.
Natalie
I rode about 20km (I think that's a little over 12 miles) in one day on Monday. And to think less than 10 years ago I couldn't ride a bike at all. I'm truly amazing myself, it seems that each day I cycle it get's easier and easier, I'm getting stronger. Maybe I'll do a bike marathon when I go back, who knows, the possibilities are endless.
I've had more than 8 meetings in 2 weeks with different village communities. The district town offices are supportive of my work, things are running very smoothly. I'll update more later and I'll try to remember to take a picture of me in my bike gear. It's quite sporty.
Take care and don't forget to write and keep in touch.
Natalie
1 Comments:
Sounds like you are having fun over there. Take care!
Post a Comment
<< Home